The art of Photoshop actually lies in the fact when someone looks at a picture and don’t remark “Wow! What a great editing”. When a Photoshop shouldn’t actually seem to be a Photoshop, and then you have actually created magic out of your work. When preference should always be given in clicking a great picture, Photoshop should just be the master stroke, where it plays a key role in erasing the unwanted flaws and create a soothing and excellent version of the picture.
Often it is seen then when a picture is clicked, the picture appears dull or not that vibrant. In such cases, simple Color Correction Service modification can do the tricks for you. Well, know how to do it, here!,First step is to open the picture with color cast and choose Window>Info. This will show the info palette.
- With the information from the info palette regarding the image, make some color points on the image using the Color Sampler tool. Click on the tool and select 3×3 average samples from the toolbar.
- Now in order to adjust colors, locate the place in the image which should be white, natural gray or black. Now using the Color Sampler tool, click on the located place and a marker will appear with a number 1 along with it. Repeat the steps for other places. You can add four markers at the same time.
- Now check the info palette for color information. For R, G, B it’ll be 245for white, 15 for black and equivalent for gray.
- If there is a problem, the numbers at each point won’t be within the range of 2 or 3 values of each other. To correct it, you’ll have to adjust the curves. For this, Choose Layer > New Adjustment Layer > Curves and then Click OK. So, this will make you correct the individual channels. And to do this, check the channel drop down list and select Red followed by Ctrl+Click on the first marked point of your image. This will project another curve showing you where the image appears on the curve. Identify and increase or decrease the values. To increase the value, drag upwards and vice versa.
- Repeat this step for all the sample points on the image for the green and blue channels, so that each value should be within 2-3 range.
- Click OK to close the curve dialog and adjust other settings with Contrast or Brightness tool or you can do it also by adjusting the curves